If you are struggling to perform in competition the way you know that you can, the first thing do to is to get feedback from your coach.
Have a meeting with him/her or them and find out what you need to do to improve and bring out your best performances.
But what happens if your coach doesn't give you anything concrete that will help you?
What do you do then?
Because it is easy;
- to become lost.
- lose motivation.
- it feels like a constant struggle.
A constant struggle because you don't know what to do because you aren't getting the guidance.
This is where we have to change your approach because it will be easy for you to fall into that mental space of;
- the coach doesn't like you or,
- you are not the coach's favourite or,
- the coach prefers the other players or,
- you compare yourself to the others in the team.
It's time for you to take control back into your game, it's your responsibility to become the athlete you want to become - the best athlete you want to become.
This Awareness Plan below is outlined in more detail in the episode - get out your notebook because you are going to need it for this one.
4 Step Awareness Plan
- What skills are you good at?
- What skills are you not good at?
- The skills you are not good at - how do you improve them?
- Devise a plan - when will you work on them.
- If you are struggling to perform in competition.
- If you are losing the motivation and the passion in your sport.
- If you are getting no direction or guidance.
- If you don't know how to improve or,
- How to get into your game rhythm.
- If you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself to perform and,
- Wanting to prove yourself because you know you deserve to be there or,
- When you compete it goes poorly and you become disheartened.
I have put together a FREE VIDEO TRAINING for you.
How to Crush It Under Pressure & Bring Out Your Best When You Compete.
Go to www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here:
Email: [email protected]