Each week it's important to look back at the end of your week and identify what lessons you have learned that will help you not only learn more about you, but gain feedback so you can keep on improving you to reach the heights you want to reach.
What are the lessons learned here in Everything Is An Experiment?
It is detailed in this episode but here below are the big takeways from the episode;
- don't know if what you are pursuing will actually work
- have to test
- it is trial and error
- the path will unfold when you step into the fire.
Ensure you listen to this episode and get out your notebook to take notes.
- If you are struggling with burn out.
- You don't get picked for the team, even though you work your butt off.
- You are not seeing the hard work payoff.
- You are not seeing the results in your sport.
- You are grinding it out everyday and feel like you are focusing on the right things.
- But you are not performing well when it counts.
- And you are finding it hard to stay motivated.
I have put together a FREE VIDEO TRAINING for you.
How to Crush It Under Pressure & Bring Out Your Best When You Compete.
Go to www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here:
Email: [email protected]