Each week it's important to look back at the end of your week and identify what lessons you have learned that will help you not only learn more about you, but gain feedback so you can keep on improving you to reach the heights you want to reach.
What lessons can you learn from the being in people's faces?
It is detailed in this episode but here below are the big takeaways;
- promote yourself everyday
- what do you want people to think of when they see you
- take people on your sporting journey
- you don't know where the next opportunity will come from
- think of yourself as a business
- treat it like a marathon not a sprint
Ensure you listen to this episode and get out your notebook to take notes.
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here:
Email: [email protected]