How do you stay motivated if hard work is not paying off.
This is an incrediblly frustrating situation to be in. You work hard but you are still not seeing the results on the scoreboard.
What do you do?
- go and punch a puching bag
- pick fights with people because you are so frustrated
- get down on yourself
- doubts creep in
- constantly disappointed
- struggle with motivation
What do you do? GIVE UP????
If you are working hard and it's not paying off then it's time to Change Your Approach.
You have your goal, you are clear where you are headed but the current strategy or strategies are not as effective as they were once before.
The question then becomes...
Are the current strategies I am doing working for me? Are they getting me the results I am after?
If the answer is No! It's time to change the strategy.
PART 1 - EVALUATE
- Identify what is working - list the results you are getting.
- What are you doing to produce those results.
- Identify what is not working - list the mistakes, challenges and errors you are seeing.
- What are you doing that's causing the mistakes - what are the reasons?
PART 2 - IMPROVEMENT
- You have identified what is not working - how do you improve it? Write down everything that you need to do to improve it.
FREE VIDEO TRAINING
SUCCESSFUL ATHLETE MASTERCLASS
- Discover what is holding you back from success in your sport
- How to have more wins in your sport
- Strategies you will have to put in place so that the hard work is paying off.
Go to tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here:
Email: [email protected]