At some point in the future sport competition will resume. We do't have a firm date on that yet but it will happen.
And that is exciting because even though we don't know when... we know that it will happen.
However, the question I have for you is;
Are You Mentally Ready For Competition?
Because there are athletes out there in the world who have surrcombed to lockdown. They have taken it on to do no training, no prctice of skills, eat junk food, play video games and lounge around.
Yes it's good to take time out and I am a big fan of that because to have a break or having recovery time is just as important developing your skills. But, it can be taken to the extreme.
When we are this form, lockdown or restrictions as we are all experiencing it is really easy to do nothing. It's harder to make the effort and do the work.
So how do we get mentally prepared for competition?
- Hone Your Skills
- Craft Your Perfect Game Plan
- Visualise Your Perfect Game Plan
This is explained in much greater detail in this episode. Get out your note book and take notes. I look forward to hearing what you come up with here.
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here:
Email: [email protected]