The misconception about athletes is that an athlete is born with mental toughness. And if you are not born tough then you won't be tough. But that is incorrect you can build mental toughness.
It's just knowing how to build mental toughness and what to focus on.
Here below are the 7 Steps To Build Mental Toughness;
- Set Specific Goals
- Intense Practise & Training Sessions
- Competitive Practise
- Create Pressure Simulations
- Build Confidence Through Rigorous Physical Preparation
- Build Confidence Through Self Statements
All of these 7 steps are explained in greater detail in this episode.
Join the Get Focused Academy through the Athlete Success System to get the results you are after when you compete. 'Crush it when you compete!'
Let's Crush it!
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Do you want to Reach Your Potential?
Get a FREE COPY of FOCUS - How to reach your potential in sport, business and life.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here:
Email: [email protected]