We don't come with a handbook is true.
We are born and no one knows what to do with us and as we grow most of what we do is figured out along the way.
So let's take the time away from the Coronavirus and get our minds focused on something else. Let's create a handbook for our future.
There is so much we don't know. That's why we go and learn, we copy those who have gone before us, we read books, listen to podcasts and audio books, we watch videos and consume as much as we can because we want to know what to do and how to do it. And of course how to get there!
And that's why I wrote my book FOCUS... to give you a guide, what to do, how to do it and how to get there. www.tiffanymika.com/focus
Everything we go through;
- In pursuit of the sport we want to turn professional
- The injury that has occurred and stops us from practicing and competing
- The coronovirus and the uncertainty
- The business we want to build
IT IS ALL A PROCESS!
That means that whatever we go through, it will be a process that we have to work through. Sometimes we are not sure of the process as it unfolds as we go along... but it is still a process.
There is so much information out there in the world telling you what to do, how to do it and how to get there.
But what they don't tell you is HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE!
No one prepares you for that.
It is explained in much greater detail in this episode however let's develop your process... your handbook for the future. And we will do this in phases. Yes we can put a time frame on this but if you don't accomplish what you set for yourself, just be aware that the phase you are working through may take longer than anticipated.
So the answer there is to - KEEP GOING!
- Where are you now? What is your current reality?
- Sign up for free Success Athletes Masterclass www.tiffanymika.com/sam (all detailed in the episode)
- What do you need to working on right now?
- Work on your skills
- Work on your mental skills (more than ever right now)
- Work on nutrition
- Work on flexibility
- Work on your strength
- Work on your flexibility (all detailed in the episode)
TRY OUTS/COMPETITION PHASE
- Focusing on trying out for next level teams and competing at a higher level.
- What you also learn in this phase...
- Competition at next level
- Manage and cope with pressure
- Gain the competitive edge
- How to become world class competitor
- How to deal with frustrations and set backs (especially now)
- How to dealing with losses and wins
- How to deal with more attention on you
- How to get into the competitive zone (all detailed in the episode)
PLAYING AS A PRO
- All that encompasses playing as a professional athlete
- Dealing with team/or individuals
- Getting more attention, i.e. fans
- Performing at world class level and maintaining that level
- All the emotions that you experience (all detailed in the episode)
- You are the professional athlete
- You are the brand and the business
- How you build yourself into a world class business
- How you manage your wealth and grow
If you think more in phases it gets you more focused on what you have to do in these phases. And yes you can put a timeframe on it but, if you don't accomplish in the timeframe...
JUST KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU GET THERE!
So let's begin on those 5 Phases!
Remember in Phase 1 you were going to sign up for the Successful Athletes Masterclass because you were going to identify your current level.
- You will be identifying what is holding you back.
- You will be taking an inventory of the skills and mental skills you will need to achieve the level you are wanting to attain.
- We will put a plan in place on how you are going to get there.
Go to www.tiffanymika.com/sam
I look forward to seeing you there.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here:
Email: [email protected]