Each week it's important to look back at the end of your week and identify what lessons you have learned that will help you not only learn more about you, but gain feedback so you can keep on improving you to reach the heights you want to reach.
This week the lesson learned here was the Star Wars Strategy and how it was applied to a kids soccer match.
What was the lessons learned by using this Star Wars Strategy?
- Everyone in the team had a a role to play.
- They all worked as a team.
- They supported each other.
- They gave each other opportunities to execute their roles.
- They had fun putting it together.
- The BONUS - they scored more goals than the other team and defended better than the other team.
Reach out and share with Tiff your lessons that you have learned - what have you discovered about you?
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: