Do you find that you crush it in practice?
Yet on game day you can't compete at a high level that you know you are capable. It's not that you don't work hard because you do. You work your butt off!
But why can't you crush it in competition like you do in practice?
There will be a number of reasons however, we are going to focus this one. And that is that you don't practie under pressure.
What I mean by that is that you don't simulate pressure experiences that come up during competition therefore you don't know how to deal with it.
When you don't know how to deal with pressure situations that arise in competition you don't know how to deal with it.
What happens then?
- you panic
- you choke
- you freak out
Therefore your performance level drops. This drop in level of performance strems from a series of sequences.
This is broken down and explained in much greater detail in this episode so make sure you listen to it.
However there are two major areas that we need to check in with when dealing with pressure!
- Mindset - which are your thoughts
- Emotions - your feelings
What else can you do?
Practice Pressure Situations! (again this is broken down and explained in greater detail in this episode).
3 Areas To Crush It In Competition
- Mindset - for competition and during competition.
- Controlling Emotions - dealing with situations.
- Practice Pressure Situations - dealing with pressure.
- If you are struggling with your mindset in your sport.
- If you freak out under pressure.
- You get nervous and you are fearing making mistakes.
- You get paralysed because you are worried about how you will play.
- You are confident in practice but lose all confidence in matches.
- You can't make it work in competition like you do in practice.
- You are so frustrated because you can't understand why you are not playing better than you should.
I have put together a FREE VIDEO TRAINING for you.
- your current mindset and beliefs about why you are playing poorly in competition, so that you are not being held back and you are confident.
- the type of emotions you are struggling with,
- how to cope with pressure situations
- design a well crafted plan so that you are crushing it in competition just like you are in practice.
Go to www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here:
Email: [email protected]